Sunday, April 22, 2007

Foot In Mouth



Have you ever put your foot in your mouth? I have. And now my brother is fucking pissed at me. I left him a message and he won't call me back. Or he's really busy. Either way, I miss him. I have a hard time adjusting to new situations. I should know by now that not everyone is like me. But I still can't soak that into my hard hard hard head.

Sorry Corey. Please don't hold a grudge. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or disrespect you.

Love,
Foot In Mouth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Foot In Mouth,

Why are you so obsessed with your brother? Anybody that has a kid knows how little time there is to do much else besides taking care of said kid, cleaning up after said kid, and getting ready for the next day of said kids life.

I bet your brother's thinking about calling you but just hasn't had time. Have some faith, you sound a bit too sensitive on the issue.