Sunday, April 22, 2007

Food I have eaten

















there. i eat, therefore i exist.

anybody out there a Frutarian? if so, where do you buy your food? And when you buy your food, do you use paper money? Doesn't paper come from trees? And they're killed to make it? So, how do you function if you can't use paper? I imagine there are ideal ways to do it and realistically it's never perfect. I myself feel that I'm the best vegetarian I can be without being unreasonable.

Although I'm pretty sure no Fruitarian will ever read my blog. I shall still post. If you find me, I will be happy. inquiring minds want to know more crazy people other than ourselves.

1 comment:

Faune said...

the paper in money is actaully cotton.. but yes.. they come from cotton.. don't you have to wear cotton as well?